Salary: OTE £45K plus benefits
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 29.02.2024
Are you a qualified HGV Technician looking for a new opportunity for one of the big six truck manufacturers in the UK?
Do you have previous experience of working with HGVs, ideally in a workshop environment?
Here at MAN Truck & Bus, we are looking for an experienced HGV Technician to join our depot in Sheffield on a full-time, permanent basis.
We would like to hear from you if you have worked in a similar environment and understand the intricate workings of large commercial vehicles.
For a limited time, anyone joining the organisation in a Technician position that successfully passes their probation will be entitled to a £2,500 joining bonus.
Some of the activities that you will be involved in will include but may not be limited to:
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order and comply with repair instructions
- Attend training and keep abreast of the latest technical information
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out, including immediately reporting any further work required or vehicle faults
- Maintain allocated work areas in a clean and tidy condition
- Provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
In order to be successful in this role, you will work well as part of a small team, be a good communicator and have the ability to take on a variety of different workloads, planned or otherwise.
It is important to us to make sure we look after our employees and therefore we offer a competitive salary plus bonus scheme. You will have access to an excellent pension scheme, fantastic company car scheme with a new VW group car every six months, as well as 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
You will receive full dealer training and technical support as well support with career development.