Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 07.06.2021
Are you looking to receive practical training to go alongside a Heavy Vehicle Apprenticeship? Do you want to join a leading manufacturer and learn on the job?
We are looking for apprentices to join our team in a variety of locations whilst studying for their apprenticeship in Heavy Vehicles. You will join us for 3 years to learn the following skills:
- To correctly interpret instructions from Technicians and report to shift Foreman/ Service Manager.
- To attend training and to keep abreast of the latest technical information which is circulated or displayed.
- To accurately report and record work done.
- To protect and maintain all tools and equipment by only using them in the prescribed manner and returning them to their place of storage immediately after use.
- To maintain allocated work areas in a clean and tidy condition and to remove all scrap etc. immediately upon completion of each repair.
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required
- To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
- To comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
In order to be successful in an apprenticeship with us, you should have good analytical skills; have a proactive approach and a good attention to detail. You will have a willingness to learn and be a team player. Ideally, you will have a good standard of English and maths and potentially experience in a similar role.