Senior ProfiDrive Trainer
Location: Field Based - UK
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 26.02.2024
Do you have experience in vehicle driving in the Commercial Vehicle industry?Have you worked in a driver trainer role with HGV vehicles?
We are recruiting for a Senior ProfiDrive Trainer to join our New Truck Sales team on a full time permanent basis.
Although our Head Office is in Swindon, we work in an agile way and you will have the flexibility to manage your time and location of work accordingly.
In this role, you will manage and lead the UK ProfiDrive® team and support them to achieve new vehicle sales activity with high quality customer and driver training, and vehicle demonstrations to optimise customer experience and performance with MAN products.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Achieve and maintain ProfiDrive® Certification for team
- Oversee the team of ProfiDrive® Trainers and manage training hours targets and bookings
- Ensure team are trained in the latest commercial vehicle technology, creating driver training presentations as required
- Deliver MAN ProfiDrive® Training and vehicle handovers to Customers and Prospects within a sales territory promoting safe and economical driving techniques
- Assist with specification of demonstration vehicles
- Support the business at key shows and events
- Support the service department with product support when required
- Carry out press interviews and demonstrations
- Carry out fuel testing on new product
- Carry out monthly financial tasks, e.g., cross charging ProfiDrive® services
In order to perform this role effectively, you will:
- Wide Experience in Commercial vehicle driving
- Certificated to deliver CPC courses
- Experience of customer relations
- Full CE driving licence for all HGV classes and Driver CPC
- MAN Profi-Drive certification to be secured
We are looking for someone with previous experience in the commercial vehicle industry and have knowledge of different vehicle application types.
It is important to us to make sure we look after our employees and therefore we offer a competitive salary plus bonus scheme. You will have access to our extremely attractive benefits scheme that includes perks such as private health care, a healthy pension contribution, 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more), and attractive employee car scheme to name a few.