IT Cloud Engineer
Location: Hybrid working
Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 22.12.2023
Do you have knowledge of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products?Do you have practical experience of AD and cloud migration projects?
We are recruiting for an IT Cloud Engineer to join our team on a full-time, permanent basis. Although this is a hybrid role, you must be based in Manchester or Swindon and come into Swindon HQ at least once a week.
In this role you will:
- Develop and deliver resources to support cloud migration.
- Assess functional needs to determine best approach for migration of local applications to the cloud.
- Lead and participate in complex integration and implementation projects across UK other Group entities.
- Assess, design and implement adequate access controls based on zero trust and Group security policy.
- Perform system administration for cloud infrastructure.
- Apply security policies to all cloud applications and services.
- Implement security tools and controls.
- Establish and implement monitoring and management infrastructure.
- Report availability and performance of cloud infrastructure.
In order to perform this role effectively, you will be analytically-minded, with the ability to manage projects and conflicting priorities. You will have an understanding of tools and techniques for migration of local AD resources, as well as experience of Windows Server infrastructure and Microsoft Active Directory.
Travel will form a part of this role and therefore the successful candidate will need to have a current, UK driving license and the flexibility to travel as and when required.
It is important to us to make sure we look after our employees and therefore we offer a competitive salary plus bonus scheme. You will have access to our extremely attractive benefits scheme that includes perks such as private health care, a healthy pension contribution, 25 days holiday (with the opportunity to buy more), and attractive employee car scheme to name a few.