Hours: Full Time
Contract type: Apprentice
Closing date: 31.12.2023
Are you looking to receive practical training to go alongside a Business Administration Apprenticeship?
Do you want to join a leading manufacturer and learn on the job?
We are looking for apprentices to join our team in Bristol whilst studying for their apprenticeship in Business Administration.
You will join us to learn the following skills:
- Transmission of warranty and R & M claims once the claim is built by the Calculator
- Invoicing retail, warranty and R & M jobs, including the preparation of invoice test descriptions, mileage, invoices etc
- Monitor and liaise with finance department and suppliers in all aspects of purchase ledger queries
- To take responsibility for branch banking following MAN banking procedures when handling cash, cheques and visa transactions
- To maintain invoice filing in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- To deal with all incoming mail and report on a daily basis, distributing both internally and to the dealer network
- To support the department in answering telephone enquiries and carrying out administration duties as required
- To assist Internal departments to achieve their KPI’s and maintain focus on all company financial objectives
In order to be successful in an apprenticeship with us, you should have good analytical skills; have a proactive approach and a good attention to detail.
You will have a willingness to learn and be a team player as well as be good with customers and able to build a rapport. Ideally, you will have a good standard of English and maths and potentially experience in a similar role.